Innofit Inc is an amenity specialist firm that serves the ever-growing condominium market in the GTA. We believe that amenities should be managed with a holistic approach. Our goal is to create the most exciting pleasurable and healthy experience possible.
Come join our great team!
What you will be doing…
- Planning, coordinating, and teaching learn-to-swim and water safety courses
- Follow all facility policy and policies
- Provide thorough knowledge and application of teaching swimming and water safety skills
- Creating a fun and motivating environment
- Administer class routine based on various swim levels
- Promote classes to all members
- Keep accurate attendance records
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who you are…
- National Life Guard Certification
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C Certification
- Lifesaving Instructor Certification
- Lifesaving Swimming Instructor Certification
- Must be energetic and have a teaching passion for aquatics
- Must possess at least one year experience teaching aquatics to children and adults
- Flexible work schedule and ability to evenings and weekend
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse member demographic
We thank all applicants applying to this position. To be considered for a position please complete the application process on our company website by clicking here
Please note only completed applications from the website will be reviewed. However, only those qualified for the role will be contacted.