Innofit Inc. is an amenity specialist firm that serves the ever-growing condominium market in the GTA. We believe that amenities should be managed with a holistic approach. Our goal is to create the most exciting pleasurable and healthy experience possible.
Come join our great team!
What you will be doing…
- Diagnoses, repairs and maintains public swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and playground equipment
- Schedules, assigns, monitors, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
- Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment
- Repairs and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Transports and stores hazardous chemicals
- Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Servicing heating, circulation and de-humidifier systems
- Fixing lights above and below water level
- Checking and repairing corrosion, cracks and leaks in the pool walls or floors
- Making sure equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order
- Clean and vacuum all pools
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who you are…
- Valid G2/G Licence
- CPO- Is an asset not a requirement
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work evenings and weekend
We thank all applicants applying to this position. To be considered for a position please complete the application process on our company website by clicking here
Please note only completed applications from the website will be reviewed. However, only those qualified for the role will be contacted.